Global Yoga Shala offers the highest standard in yoga teacher training retreats
All of our teacher trainings are based in the Ashtanga Yoga system, a classical yoga practice. We believe all professional yoga instructors should be knowledgeable about and grounded in a classical practice before moving on to teach more contemporary styles.
We also believe yoga instructors should be knowledgeable about prominent contemporary styles of yoga and for that reason, all of our trainings also explore and teach other styles as complementary to the Ashtanga method: Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Gentle, and Restorative. Study of these methods ensures our program produces the most knowledgeable, well-rounded yoga instructors in the industry.
- India: Soma Kerala Palace – February 1st – February 28th — GOING ON NOW!
- Puerto Rico: Casa Mountain Grande – May 1st – 28th with Ricky Tran!! — Filling up, SIGN UP NOW!
- Costa Rica: Pura Vida Spa Resort – June 9th – July 4th — SIGN UP NOW!
- Mexico: Maya Tulum Resort – June 22nd – July 18th — SIGN UP NOW!
- France: Le Chateau de Roche – July 29th – August 24th — SIGN UP NOW!
- Peru: Wilka T’ika – Nov 2nd – 28th — SIGN UP NOW!
In conjunction with our teacher training program Global Yoga Shala offers several transformative and balancing yoga retreat packages at worldwide destinations. Each international destination is chosen for the uniqueness of its beauty, sound environmental practices, rich cultural heritage, spa retreat offerings as well as excursion offerings. Our yoga retreats provide a most unique, pampering and transformative yoga spa vacation experience to fulfill your wellness goals.
To allow better flexibility for our ”retreaters”, we can accommodate alternate dates for each retreat, as long as they stay within the training program dates. Please contact us if you want to request alternate dates.