Welcome to Global Yoga Shala
The highest standard in yoga teacher training and transformative yoga retreats.
Yoga Teacher Training
We offer worldwide 28-Day intensive, Yoga Alliance certified, 200-Hour or 500-Hour yoga teacher training certification programs. The Yoga Alliance RYT 200 hour certification or Yoga Alliance RYT 500 hour certification is an internationally recognized certification allowing instructors to teach globally.
All of our teacher training are based in the Ashtanga Yoga system, a classical yoga practice. Global Yoga Shala believes all professional yoga instructors should be knowledgeable about and grounded in a classical practice before moving on to teach more contemporary styles.
We also believe yoga instructors should be knowledgeable about prominent contemporary styles of yoga and for that reason, all of our trainings also explore and teach other styles as complementary to the Ashtanga method: Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Gentle, and Restorative. Study of these methods ensures our international teacher training program produces the most knowledgeable, well-rounded yoga instructors in the industry.
Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
- Costa Rica: Pura Vida Spa Resort - June 15th - July 12th 2013
- France: Le Chateau de Roche - August 1st -28th 2013
- Peru: Willka T'ika - November 1st - 27th 2013
- Brazil: Piracanga center in Bahia. Dec 29th 2013 - Jan 25th 2014
- India: Soma Kerala Palace - February 1st - February 28th 2014
In conjunction with our teacher training program we offer several transformative and balancing yoga retreat packages at worldwide destinations. Each international destination is chosen for the uniqueness of its beauty, sound environmental practices, rich cultural heritage, spa retreat offerings as well as excursion offerings. Our yoga retreats provide a most unique, pampering and transformative yoga spa vacation experience to fulfill your wellness goals.
Yoga Retreats Schedule:
- Costa Rica: Pura Vida Spa Resort - June 15th - 21th 2013
- France: Le Chateau de Roche - August 1st-8th
- Peru: Willka T'ika - November 1st-8th 2013
- India: Soma Kerala Palace - February 1st - February 8th 2014
To allow better flexibility for our ''retreaters'', we can accommodate alternate dates for each retreat, as long as they stay within the training program dates. Please contact us if you want to request alternate dates.