June 14, 2015 – July 11, 2015
Come join us for our Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa resort.
Located in a mountain cloud rainforest, Pura Vida Retreat and Spa is considered by some as the Wellness Yoga destination of choice. Pura Vida offers you a perfect balance of mind, body, and spirit in an oasis of beauty, tranquility and intimacy.
Delve into the study and practice of Hot Yoga in Pura Vida’s spectacular yoga studio equipped with state-of-the art heating to accurately control heat and humidity. After class, drink coconut water to replenish the body while enjoying the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, or finding your bliss in the Watsu massage therapy pool!
Detox and restore your body to a state of health while indulging in tropical, healthy cuisine. Don’t forget to treat yourself with one (or more!) of the several holistic therapies, massages or Ayurvedic treatments offered. Come join us in beautiful Costa Rica for an unforgettable and unique yoga teacher training experience.
Pura Vida Spa Resort was listed as 1 of the 8 Amazing & Affordable Life-Changing Retreat on Yahoo Beauty! More info here.
June 14th to July 11th 2015
- Arrival: June 14th 2015. Check in: 2pm or later
- Departure: July 11th 2015 no earlier than 10:30am
- The training starts on June 15th at 6:30am
- Possibility to come only for 2 weeks to complete 100-Hour and finish up the remaining 2 weeks at another Global Yoga Shala training
- 27 Nights accommodations in Pura Vida Spa and Resort
- 3 Gourmet healthy vegetarian meals per day
- 2 Tea/coffee breaks with snacks per day
- 24 Days of Yoga instruction and 200 or 500-Hour RYT certification upon completion
- Global Yoga Shala yoga teacher training manuals and postures card
- Airport transportation to and from San Jose International Airport (SJO)
Does not include:
- Air Transportation and airport taxes
- Tips / Gratuities
- Excursion and activities on days off
- US and EU citizens may visit Costa Rica for up to 90 days without a visa, however a passport is required. Please check in advance with your embassy for the Costa Rica visa requirements for your country
- A $26 non-residency departure tax is due when departing Costa Rica for all travelers
- The closest airport is San Jose international airport (SJO)
- No vaccination is required
Starting at only $4295! *
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Register before February 15th and get $250 off!!
- Luxury Tent Double: $4295 — (2Weeks stay: $2495)
- Luxury Tent Single: $5195 — (2 Weeks stay: $2995)
- Standard Double: $4395 — (2 Weeks stay: $2595)
- Standard Single: $5495 — (2 Weeks stay: $3095)
- Deluxe Double: $4995 — (2 Weeks stay: $2895)
- Deluxe Single: $6595 — (2 Weeks stay: $3695)
- Vista Double: $5195 — (2 Weeks stay: $2995)
- Vista Single: $6795 — (2 Weeks stay: $3795)
* All accommodations are subject to availability
* Pricing considerations to keep in mind